Wednesday 11 August 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Hello there,
Hopefully you found this blog because you love history/romance/cats or all three!
My aim is for this to be a depository of interesting information for all of the above!
In time I hope to transfer my previous blog from :  http://graceelliot.webs.com/apps/blog   to here.
Now let me introduce myself: I am a companion animal vet with a love of all things historical. I am addicted to books and as an excuse to amass an extensive library of historical non-fiction, I turned to writing - well that's what my husband thinks anyway!
My favourite time periods are the Georgian and Regency, oh yes and Victorian and come to think of it Tudor, and actually medieval is pretty interesting - OK I give in - I love it all and will bring you tasters from my world in future blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the amount of SPAM I have been forced to moderate comments. If you are a spammer - please go away! You comment will not be posted and you are wasting your own time.
G